What we are looking for
Today, we are seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant who has the desire to join our extraordinary TNS sales team. A TNSer is someone who takes pride in providing excellent service to clients and team members. This individual is engaged, open minded, eager to learn and wants to be a contributing member on the sales team. Being positive, results driven and having excellent communication skills is a key element to this job. You will be helping the Business Development Associates (BDAs) and Account Managers (AMs) to remain focused on new business opportunities by assisting them with core account management and administrative functions on designated accounts.
- Act as an internal client advocate and keep BDAs and AMs apprised of any significant issues
- Create/deliver quotes using defined procedures by working with AMs, Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Sales Engineering (SE) as necessary
- Review support tickets proactively to stay ahead of curve on client issues
- Assist in providing any relevant report and client portal access
- Keep BDA/AM apprised of any potential upsell opportunities within managed client base
- Provide clients with any necessary forms and ensure they are countersigned and uploaded to ConnectWise
- Ensure relevant client information stays current within ConnectWise (Point of Contact, addresses, sites, etc.)
- Ensure that client is executing appropriate renewal quotes to avoid lapses in vendor support
- Participate in ongoing strategy meetings
Criteria for Success
- Recent Bachelor’s degree
- Prior work experiences required
- All-star verbal and written communication skills with strong focus on detail
- Client focused with an ability to maintain client satisfaction
- Ensure consistent communication with BDA on relevant topics
If you are up for the challenge, this is an opportunity to work with a sales and technical team that has already earned us a spot on the MSP501 ranking list.
Full time position with salary and benefits
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, 401(k) with match
- Paid vacation, paid parking, education and certification training.
- Employee referral program and a company wide commission plan for all employees and more.