Tier II/III Service Desk Analysts are needed for our New York office and our Stamford CT office. In this position, you will be part of a technical team of people providing a single point of contact for the efficient resolution of technical problems and requests. This is not a tier 1 or entry level position. You will be managing multiple priorities, generating innovative solutions to problems and developing skills required to support our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot client technical support issues
- Provide timely communication and resolution of issues
- Provide onsite client support as needed
- Support and maintain internal systems
- Contribute ideas to strategically address client IT needs
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft networks including the administration and management of Windows Servers, DHCP, DNS and Active Directory
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain firewalls, switches, and other various network appliances (Palo Alto desired)
- Configure, troubleshoot Office 365 and Google Apps
- Remote Desktop Services and Citrix XenApp
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms including VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated customer service skills including verbal and written communication
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to learn
- Strong work ethic and dedication to delivering quality solutions
- 4-6 years Information Technology experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- MCSA and CCNA certifications are preferred, not required
The TNS Group is a managed service provider (MSP) based out of Stamford CT and New York City. We provide strategic Information Technology (IT) consulting services in the Tri-State area with an emphasis in Network Management, Infrastructure, Network Security, and Outsourcing. TNS is a recognized presence in the IT industry with a solid reputation for Strategic IT Partnering. We maintain a vibrant corporate culture with a relaxed working environment. We welcome the demands of our jobs and work hard every day to deliver quality client solutions and support service.
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, 401(k) with match
- Paid vacation, paid parking, education and certification training.
- Employee referral program and a company wide commission plan for all employees and more.