What we are looking for
Today, we are seeking a Business Development Associate who has the desire to join our extraordinary TNS sales team. A TNSer is someone who takes pride in providing excellent service to clients and team members. This individual is sales driven, assertive, direct, ambitious and a fast learner. Being positive, results driven and having excellent communication skills is a key element to this job.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Be out-going and comfortable in a business to business setting
- Hold an assertive proactive demeanor in driving revenue and demonstrate “hunting” characteristics
- Possess solid closing skills
- Exhibit a personal commitment to quality
- Be a self-starter who is action oriented, energetic, optimistic, tenacious and resilient
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and public speaking skills, the ability to present ideas in a formal and informal setting
- Have sold for a minimum of 2 years and will have experience selling a service to the C-Suite
- Have IT knowledge and experience selling MSP is a plus!
Responsibilities vary widely and include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively engage prospects via warm and cold calls, social media, networking and referrals
- Preparation prior to customer meetings as well as follow up after the meetings with prospects
- Comply with all phases of the TNS Sales Runbook and well-defined sales methodology
- Collaborate with other team members and marketing for creative new ways to approach prospects
- Learning new products and technologies
- Consulting with clients on The TNS Group technologies and latest advances
Based out of Stamford, CT and New York City, we maintain a vibrant corporate culture with a relaxed working environment. We consistently rank in the MSPmentor 501 because we are a company committed to establishing a complete, collaborative relationship with our clients to achieve success. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of please apply. Benefits include 401K including company match, medical, dental and life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and an excellent working environment.
Full time position with salary and benefits
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, 401(k) with match
- Paid vacation, paid parking, education and certification training.
- Employee referral program and a company wide commission plan for all employees and more.